What is scoodōvo
scoodōvo is a community service website, which facilitates matching the needs of the school system to community volunteers and donors. scoodōvo provides easily accessible centralized volunteer opportunities and material requests by school personnel to registered volunteers and/or material donors.
What Is The Cost?
How Do I Register My School?
What Type Of Donations Do You Accept?
How Much Of The Donations Go To The Schools?
scoodōvo is provided to schools at no cost! We fund the development and maintenance of the scoodōvo web application in a unique way. In our view, sponsoring organizations that support a school or school district’s philanthropic needs are best developed and managed locally. Most schools have PTAs, PTOs or parent driven support organizations that help provide those extra resources needed for teachers to do their jobs. We think PTAs and PTOs are well positioned to work with local area members of the business community in obtaining sponsorship funding. Sponsor-designated PTAs/PTOs will receive 50% of raised sponsorship contributions. The remaining 50% will be used to maintain scoodōvo. A win-win-win! The benefit to the school classroom through use of scoodōvo (provided free), the 50% sponsorship revenue benefit to the PTA/PTO to further support their school classrooms and the public recognition and gratitude to the sponsors.
- Authorized school teachers and administrators post material needs for the classroom.
- Any registered user can respond with material donations.
- School representative updates posting as materials are received.
- Authorized school teachers and administrators post volunteer needs for the classroom.
- Any registered user can sign up for the volunteer need.
- School representatives select volunteer(s) from the registered pool and updates postings.
- Volunteers register one or more skill capabilities.
- scoodōvo automates matching volunteer skills to volunteer needs.
- Material and volunteer needs can be one-click shared with the community via social networking sites.
scoodōvo generated email alerts issued to teachers, administrators, donors and volunteers as needs are posted and fulfilled
- Feedback ratings for registered users posted by school teachers and administrators.
- Feedback ratings for school teachers and administrators posted by registered users.
- Track and measure effectiveness/values of volunteer services and material donations.
- Optional feature to display live news feed.
Huntsville, AL, 35816
Phone & Email
Our Featured Sponsor
Incorporated in 2005, PPT Solutions (PPT) is a Small Business headquartered in Huntsville, Alabama providing systems and software engineering services to government and commercial aerospace organizations. PPT’s corporate capabilities include: Software Development; Independent System and Software Analysis; Software Support; Cybersecurity; and Logistics.
Friday, August 1
What Parents and Teachers are Saying
“This platform allows parents to connect with teachers and help our children have what they need to be successful in the classroom.”
T. VogtE. Dover
“This is my first year volunteering for my son’s PTA and I have found that asking for donations for fundraisers is tough. This platform allows me to be confident in asking for support from local business.”
“As an elementary teacher, I was spending money out of my pocket for a lot of classroom needs. This platform will allow me to ask for help.”
How Many Schools
Get In TouchLocation: 4825 University Square, Suite 6, Huntsville, AL, 35816
Telephone: (833) 834-1680 or (256) 319-7134
Operating Hours: M-F: 8am -5pm CST